1. Who are we?
Cabeça de Toiro is under the control of the company Enoport Wines, and is a company focused on selling wines.
We treat your data as co-responsible for the processing and protection of your data.
Email address of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
2. Why we use your data
We are authorized to process your data on different grounds. The main thing is that we need to process them to execute the contract you agree to enter into with us when making a purchase, or even to obtain a quote (pre-contractual obligations) or even to take advantage of one of our services or features, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to use them, such as the interest in answering your questions or the consent you give us to send you our newsletters, among others.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, that is, depending on the services, products or features you wish to use, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
2.1. To respond to requests or orders to be made through Customer Support channels. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
2.2. For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly to:
• To the extent that by consenting to receive news and communications from LTE, we will process your personal data to manage such request, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email, MMS, SMS) .
• In this sense, please bear in mind that this data processing does not presuppose any analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and, therefore, which products and services best suit your style when we send you information.
• Remember that you can request the cancellation of this service at any time and at no cost, simply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Carry out promotional actions (for example, sending your list of saved items to the email address you provide to us).
• When participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data you have made available to us in connection with each promotional action and to communicate them through various means such as social networks or on the platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, the terms and conditions will be available where we will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of your data.
2.3 Functionality and quality analysis to improve our services. If you access our platform/website, we inform you that we will NOT process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our platform and thus be able to improve it.
In addition, on certain occasions, WE MAY carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting areas in which we can improve, however, you will be informed in detail of the possible processing of your personal data.
3. What data do we use
Depending on the purposes for which we process your data at any given time, as explained above, we need to process one or another data which, in general, will be, depending on the case, as follows:
• Your identification data (for example, your name, address, taxpayer, contact details, etc.);
• Economic and transactional information (for example, your financial data in case you want to apply for financing to purchase our products);
• Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter);
• Data about your tastes and preferences.
• Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service on the platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, as they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. question. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with this data, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy these services or features.
4. Who do we share your data with
We will share your data with service providers who provide assistance or support, whether they are own companies or external collaborators with whom we have entered into an agreement, and who may be located in Portugal or abroad.
• Financial Institution;
• Technological service providers;
• Logistics, transport and delivery service providers and collaborators;
• Service providers related to customer support;
• Partners and service providers related to marketing and advertising;
• For reasons of service efficiency, some of the providers may not belong to Enoport Wines., but they are all located in the European Economic Area. We inform you that when we transfer your data to third parties, we safeguard it with adequate guarantees and always maintain the security of your data.
5. Your rights
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases you also have other rights, for example, to object to us using your data or the right to carry them, as we explain in detail below, and you may at any time request the deletion of your personal data by email: geral@gatofeliz. pt.
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. We have determined that you can exercise your rights at no cost by writing us a message to the email address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of an identification document.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
• Ask us for access to the data we hold about you.
• Ask us to rectify the data we already have.
• Ask us to erase your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to continue to process them, as explained above, or when we are no longer legally authorized to process them.
• Ask us to cancel or limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data because we keep them longer than necessary when you need it.
• If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time, sending us such a request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained in the following table:
6.1. Manage your registration as a user of the website/platform
The processing of your data is necessary in accordance with the terms that regulate the use of the platform. In other words, to make a contact request on the platform/site, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration or satisfy your requests.
6.2 Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract for the purchase and sale of products or services
The processing of your data is necessary to conclude the purchase and sale contract or provision of services with you.
Some data processing related to the purchase process will only be activated because you request or authorize it, such as the storage of payment data (accounting documents) to obtain financing.
In these cases, the basis for processing your data is your own consent. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved when paying for a purchase and, in particular, for you, as it allows us to take measures to protect you against fraud attempts carried out by third parties.
6.3 Customer Support
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or questions you make to us through the various contact methods available.
We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you, as it allows us to assist you appropriately and respond to requests made, carry out satisfaction surveys and even present products that may satisfy your needs.
When you contact us, in particular, to manage incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through our website/platform, the processing of your data is necessary for the conclusion of the purchase and sale contract, as well as the pre-contractual obligations, which comes from your consent.
When your request is related to the exercise of the rights we inform you about below, or complaints related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is compliance with our legal obligations.
The basis of legitimacy for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent that you freely give us, for example, when you agree to receive personalized information through different means, when you accept these terms and conditions.
7. Data retention period
The retention period for your data will depend on the purposes for which we process it, as explained below:
7.1. We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, until you decide to cancel your registration).
7.2. We will process your data for as long as necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or complaints associated with the purchase of the particular product or service, and we establish a period of 3 years.
7.3. We will process your data for as long as necessary to fulfill your request or request.
7.4. We will process your data until you cancel your subscription or request the deletion of your data by sending us an email to email@example.com requesting the deletion of your data regarding the sending of newsletters, and if not, We retain your personal data for this purpose for 10 years.
Regardless of whether we process your personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly stored and protected for as long as responsibilities arising from the processing may arise, in compliance with the legislation in force at each time. When each of the possible actions expires, we will pay for personal data.
Cabeça de Toiro reserves the right to make any changes or corrections to this notification when it deems appropriate. Please check the page regularly to review the information and check for any updates.
When the change in question is significant in relation to your privacy, you will also receive a message to your email address, so that you can review the changes, evaluate them and, if applicable, object by canceling a service. or functionality.